Replacement PCB for Trace Elliot Bipolar Bear or 300W MOSFET.
£25.00 – £180.00
300W Class D Power amp board. Drop in replacement to replace the obsolete ‘Bipolar Bear’ or the 300W MOSFET board in SM, SMX, SMC, 7-Band and 12-Band Bass Amplifiers.
The ‘Bipolar Bear’ design is known for being unreliable and almost unfixable. Trace Elliot used to offer a drop in replacement 300W MOSFET board, but ceased to do so after one of the many changes of ownership.
The board offers a number of features to make integration easy:
- Reuses the bipolar bear heatsinks from the donor amp
- Aligned to use the existing Trace Elliot fan.
- Pin compatible input connector
- Pin compatible AC input.
- Pin compatible fan supply
- Pin compatible speaker output
- Because of the high efficiency of the replacement board, the Trace Elliot power supply is overrated and can be replaced with a lighter unit if required.
Because of the flexibility of the design, the board can also be ordered as a 150W module for 150 models.
Technology: Class D
Output Power: 150W or 300W into R
Weight: Super light!
Bare PCB, SMT assembly, Full Assembly (no heatsink), Full Assembly (heatsink)